Quantcast

Macaroni Kid "Baby Brunch"

January 31, 2013

Join us to try out some great new products!!

By: Julie Follansbee
top image
February is "Baby Month" at Macaroni Kid and Macaroni Kid Johnstown/Laurel Highlands/Altoona is so excited to have the opportunity along with several other Macaroni Kid Publishers from across the county to host the first ever "Macaroni Kid Baby Brunch"!

On Sunday, February 24 from 12:00-3:00, we will be previewing some great baby products from sponsors like Evenflo, Happy Family, Dr. Smith's, Bebek and Kolcraft.
You will get to see and try out these products and give us your opinion about them!
We will also be giving away all of the items and more after the Brunch!!

If you saw our article about the "Holiday Toy Time Party" (Part 1  Part 2) in November, you will want to be part of this!  That gathering was limited to a select few.

Who is eligible to attend?
Eco Kids is letting us host the Brunch at their store on Bedford Street so it is open to the public!
These items are geared for kids 3 and under.  If you are a mom, expectant mom, grandmother, aunt, sister or friend, you want to be here!

How can you win some of these products?

Simply comment below what you think the most necessary baby item is and fill out THIS FORM!

If you comment below and return the form, you will be eligible for an additional entry to the item of your choice!!

I will be posting pictures of the items on Facebook so make sure you Like us!  We'll also be Tweeting and featuring items on a special Pinterest Board!

Sponsors will be sending special "SWAG" to give to attendees!

So come to our special Macaroni Kid Baby Brunch!

I'd love to meet you!

PS...if you have a business and would like to promote your services to local moms during our Baby Brunch, e-mail me at [email protected] and I''ll tell you how you can be involved!

Comments

1) Amy Horner said:
Diapers are the most necessary baby item.
1 year, 5 months ago
2) Vanessa Marie said:
My favorite was the Prop R Shopper ! It isn't a need, but so great instead of carrying a large infant carrier with a 20lb infant! I give it for every baby shower!
1 year, 5 months ago
3) Vanessa Marie said:
This is the Prop R Shopper http://www.amazon.com/Leach...
1 year, 5 months ago
4) Lynn Eash said:
A Grandma!! LOL We love unconditionaly, babysit, help thru the pregnancy, are there at the delivery, help Mom when she comes home with the new baby, cook meals, change diapers, and love, love,love without wanting anything in return! <3
1 year, 5 months ago
5) Julie Follansbee said:
Hello Everyone! I included a link in the article to the RSVP form to make it easier for you!
1 year, 5 months ago
6) kimberly caballero said:
Melissa and doug products!!! My kids love them, however they are kind.of pricey!! I have found some things at tjmaxx and even a cloth playhouse and play food set at goodwill! My daughter learned how to tie her shoes with the shoe string lace up set..and she is now 10! I wish i would have saved that for my two younger boys because i am unable to find it anywhere;) just got.the boys a huge firetruck floor puzzle....and a cloth tool set...melissa and doug products are educational,unique, and fun"!!
1 year, 5 months ago
7) Patra-rose richards said:
A swaddler or blanket to swaddle or burrito wrap the baby. Babies need that comfort. The most unneeded and even dangerous baby item is all the fancy bedding. Bumpers, comforters... Hold of buying and using those until they are well out of the Sids stage.
1 year, 5 months ago
8) Jenni said:
Definitely diapers! Toys that can travel well (fit into small bags) are also appreciated!
1 year, 5 months ago
9) Renee said:
A bottle warmer specifically for heating breastmilk, diapers, wipes, diaper rash ointment.
1 year, 5 months ago
10) Jessica Lego said:
Diapers are definitely the most needed. Learning toys that are fun are great to have!
1 year, 5 months ago