When I set out on my quest to find a cute valentine for Baby Gray to give to his friends, I struggled with just what I wanted to do. I pulled inspiration from his Halloween treats, and came up with these cute s'mores.
They were super simple; next year, he can probably do almost all of it himself.
We gathered our supplies:
- Graham crackers
- Hershey's miniatures (only the plain milk chocolate pieces are needed)
- Cellophane bags
- Stickers (optional)
- Curling ribbon (not pictured)
Then we assembled the bags:
- Break one graham cracker in half to make two squares
- Add graham cracker pieces, three HeartMallows, and one milk chocolate bar to the bag
- Tie and curl the ribbon to seal
- Decorate with stickers if desired
We haven't made our cards yet, but some of the ideas I'm toying with are:I like you s'more every day!
We'll be friends forever s'more!
I love you s'more than words can say!